Osu Gold-Silver and Porphyry Copper Target
- Located 40 km southeast of Jeongju
- Includes historic polymetallic Baegun and Pal Gong mines.
- Includes the granted Osu 23 tenement and an application for the Osu 24
- Serviced by motorways and major arterial roads
- KIGAM airborne magnetic imagery - Significant magnetic high indicating deep seated blind porphyry potential
- Sampling programme completed over Pal Gong and Baegun mine dumps
- Resamples from Historic dumps yielded grades of over 17g/t Au, 570g/t Ag & 1.4% Cu
- High grade mineralisation from surface rock chips.
Osu Project high Grade Au, Ag, Base Metal Assay Results from Channel and Grab Sampling
Significant assay results from the channel sampling of the lode structures at surface included:
0.1m @ 18.5 g/t Au, 318 g/t Ag & 0.37% Cu, 2.5% Pb, 0.09% Zn, 0.63% W &
0.05m @ 20.7 g/t Au, 126 g/t Ag, 0.11% Cu, 2.5% Pb, 0.09% Zn, 0.03% W &
0.09m @ 9.17 g/t Au, 509 g/t Ag, 0.43% Cu, 0.7% Pb, 0.03% Zn &
0.09m @ 9.9 g/t Au, 97 g/t Ag, 0.05% Cu, 0.35% Pb, 0.1% Zn &
0.14m @ 20.3 g/t Au, 153 g/t Ag, 0.07% Cu, 1.9% Pb, 0.03% Zn.
The grade of the historic dump grab samples include:
Au grades up to 17.5 g/t
Ag grades up to 579 g/t
Cu grades up to 1.4%
Pb grades up to 3.3%
Zn grades up to 2.4%